切换到宽版
  • 2099阅读
  • 13回复

[版务]Statoids 网站主编最近发布的一则公开信 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0 发表于: 2015-04-27

Statoids是一个信息比较丰富的世界行政区划网站,也是本网站外国政区划资料的重要来源。就在这个月,他刚刚发布了一个信息,他说他最近接受了脑补手术。下面是信的全文。不过我好像没有看懂,这是说不干了吗?

http://www.statoids.com/n1504.html

April, 2015

Major problems:

=====================
Dear friends,
I'm sorry to say that there will be a nearly total end to updates for the near future.
On Thurssday, April 27, I underwent brain surgery to remove an apparent blioglastoma from my right temporal lobe.
Actually, that's just one of several upheavals in my life recently.
On Friday, August 29, 1969, I was laid off from my job. I had not planned to retire so early.
My family and I are having to make some lifestyle changes, and one clearly appropriate change is to move to a smaller house.Our current house far exceeds our needs.
To do so, we had to make extensive upgrades and maintenance, involving endless work and decisions.
Perhaps unfortunately, in working on Statoids I had gathered thousands of maps and reference books. They seem toovaluable to throw away, so I've just packed them all up. Eventually I will disperse them.
======================

只看该作者 1 发表于: 2015-04-27
得了胶质母细胞瘤,做脑外科手术,看来是不打算干了
最后说有一堆的地图和书籍。。。是不是要分享,关注之
太師、天策上將、大相國、領尚書事、中書監、侍中、大將軍、大司馬、假节钺都督中外諸軍事、天下兵馬大元帥、領左右神策十軍左右十二衛大將軍、同中書門下平章事、太清宮太微宮使、首輔學士、監修國史、軍機大臣
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2015-04-27
不知道是不是多形性膠質母細胞瘤 Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM).

如果是的話這是一種非常非常惡性的腫瘤

預後很不好..

外科手術也不一定切的乾淨..因為腫瘤不見得有明顯的界線可以辨認.

很多人都活不久.

sigh..

真是讓人遺憾的消息

帝子降兮北渚,目眇眇兮愁予。嫋嫋兮秋風,洞庭波兮木葉下。
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2015-04-27
关注!
只看该作者 4 发表于: 2015-04-27
总会有人接管吧,我想他也希望自己的网站能够继续存在下去。
取消市管市县,撤销乡镇,县级自治。
都┬─区
│└───县
省┬─市───区
 ├─────市、县
 └─州┬──市、县
    └市─区
注:各级行政均可自治。州一般是自治州。州辖市大者可分区。
aaa
只看该作者 5 发表于: 2015-04-27
好心酸,虽然和他没有直接交流,但感觉也是老朋友了。

希望他能康复。
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
只看该作者 6 发表于: 2015-04-28
回 杜春明 的帖子
杜春明:得了胶质母细胞瘤,做脑外科手术,看来是不打算干了
最后说有一堆的地图和书籍。。。是不是要分享,关注之 (2015-04-27 20:18) 
就是要打包变卖了。
惜今生有缘无分,愿来世不再错过。
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2015-04-28
希望早日康复吧,感觉他的贡献
sy强身,yy强国!百姓强身,砖家强国!
只看该作者 8 发表于: 2015-04-28
唉 感觉他一路真不容易
真go笨的
只看该作者 9 发表于: 2015-04-28
可以请中医试试,减轻痛苦也好
hqq
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2015-04-28
好可惜!
我以前還提供他幾處錯誤(附地圖)
他都很認真回信與修正

1. Algeria Provinces - Statoids

www.statoids.com/udz.html[/url]
[url=http://translate.google.com.tw/translate?hl=zh-TW&sl=en&u=http://www.statoids.com/udz.html&prev=search]翻譯這個網頁
(Details provided by Huang Qingqi.) 1958-03-17: Saïda department created by taking parts of Oran, Saoura, and Tiaret departments. Aumale (department no.
=============================
Boundary representation is not
necessarily  authoriative.
=============================
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2015-05-03
望早日康复!我是通过行政区划网才认识的方舆论坛,行政区划网为我早期的区划研究提供了最主要的资料来源!
其實你不懂我的心。
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2015-07-09
刚才3a问起这件事,我才想起早就应该把事情后来的发展跟大家报告的。
那天我给主编Gwillim Law 发了慰问信,6月12日那天,他回复了,手术算是成功,接下来就看术后康复了。我把原信贴出来。

发件人:gwillim <gwillim@gmail.com>  

时   间:2015年6月12日(星期五) 晚上6:40 (UTC-04:00 阿根廷、巴西时间)

收件人:statoids ; marekgrzelczak ; keating ; Cumming, Carol ; David Short ; J.A. Gavinha

Many of you have expressed concern and encouragement. I amvery grateful to have so many friends that I’ve never even met face to face. Your messageshave been very uplifting. It’s probably time to give you my latest news.
A prominent surgeon removed the big tumor on April 29. NowI’m in the middle of about six weeks of radiation and chemotherapy. I’m happyto say that I don’t seem to be impaired in any abilities I had before this cameon. The therapies, and keeping up with my exercise and trying to regain theweight I lost, take a lot of my time and effort.
I’ve started making Statoids updates lately, for the firsttime since this came on. We canceled the sale of our house. It would have beentoo much to move and treat the cancer at the same time. Consequently, there’sno urgency about disposing of any books or maps.
In my original message, I misspelled “Friends”! That musthave been a symptom of a brain defect! On the other hand, when Jane Austen wasunderage, she consistently spelled it “freinds”, making the same mistake. I’min good company.
Once again, thank you all for your expressions of goodwill.
Yours,     Gwillim Law
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2015-07-09
開完刀了.,現在正在進行放射線治療以及化學治療

看起來恢復的情況還好,似乎又重新恢復了信心以及與疾病對抗的鬥志

Statoids也開始要重新update了.

希望他早日康復.
帝子降兮北渚,目眇眇兮愁予。嫋嫋兮秋風,洞庭波兮木葉下。
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个